No Additional Information
Shelcal - HD Tablet contains Calcium Carbonate (1250mg) eq. to Elemental Calcium (500mg), Vitamin D3 (500IU) as active ingredients.
Calcium deficiency leads to weak bones as the body will start using Calcium from the bone.
Key benefits/uses of Shelcal - HD Tablet:
- Calcium: Plays a vital role in the body as it is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone. Thus intake of Calcium is necessary to keep the bones strong.
- Vitamin D3: Helps the body to absorb Calcium and Phosphorus. The right amounts of Vitamin D, Calcium, and Phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones.
Calcium and Vitamin D3
Osteoporosis, Calcium & Vitamin D3 deficiency
Direction to Use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Use under medical supervision
At normal doses it usually has no side effects. If you have any unusual effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist promptly.