No Additional Information
Isordil contains Isosorbide Dinitrate as the active ingredient which belongs to a group of medicines called nitrate vasodilators. These work by relaxing the blood vessels of the heart, reducing the strain on the heart making it easier to pump blood.
Isordil tablets may be used to:
• relieve the pain and frequency of angina attacks.
• help control certain types of heart failure.
Isordil Tablet is used in the treatment of chest pain (Angina).
Direction to Use
Very common (occurs in more than 1 in 10 users):
• headache (especially when you first start taking Isordil tablets).
Common (occurs in less than 1 in 10 users):
• a decrease in blood pressure, dizziness or faintness when standing up due to low blood pressure, a racing heartbeat, drowsiness, dizziness and weakness may also occur (especially when Isordil tablets are used for the first time or when your dose is increased).
• swelling of the hands, ankles or feet.