No Additional Information
Codomol contains two different medicines called:
These medicines both belong to a group of medicines called pain-killers (analgesics).
Codomol is used as an analgesic for the treatment of mild to moderate pain including headache, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat, period pains and the symptomatic relief of influenza, feverishness and feverish colds, especially where aches and pains are present.
• Joint, muscle and back pain.
• Headaches, including migraine.
• Sore throat.
• Period pains.
• Colds and flu.
Direction to Use
• Swallow the tablets whole with a glass of water
• Do not crush or chew the tablets
• Leave at least 3 to 4 hours between each dose of Copar
• Do not take this medicine for more than 3 days without consulting a doctor.
• Taking codomol regularly for a long time can make you addicted to the medicine. This means that when you stop taking the tablets, you might feel restless and irritable.
• Taking a painkiller for headaches too often or for too long can make them worse.
Other possible side effects may include:
• Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting)
• Feeling dizzy, light-headed or sleepy
• Feeling confused
• Skin rash
• Disorders of the blood (thrombocytopenia and agranulocytosis)