No Additional Information
Calferol Tablet contains Calcium 500mg and Vitamin D3 250 IU as active ingredients.
Calcium deficiency leads to weak bones as the body will start using Calcium from the bone.
Key benefits/uses of Shelcal-500 Tablet:
- Calcium: Plays a vital role in the body as it is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone. Thus intake of Calcium is necessary to keep the bones strong.
- Vitamin D: Helps the body to absorb Calcium and Phosphorus. The right amounts of Vitamin D, Calcium, and Phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones.
- Calferol Tablet: Also used in Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal phase Osteoporosis and pregnancy.
Calcium 500mg + Vitamin D3 250 IU
Osteoporosis, Calcium & Vitamin D3 deficiency
Direction to Use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Use under medical supervision
At normal doses it usually has no side effects. If you have any unusual effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist promptly.