Information about Sunban Ultra Gel-60g
Sunban Ultra Gel is an age shield photo protection that protects the skin against UVA and UVB rays by providing physical and chemical barrier to sunlight. Sunban Ultra Gel contains octyl methoxycinnamate, avobenzone, oxybenzone, and zinc oxide.
- Octyl methoxycinnamate a non PABA sunscreen agent, used in suncreens to absorb UV-B rays from the sun, protecting the skin from damage.
- Avobenzone absorbs the whole UVA spectrum from 310-400 nm. This makes it an ideal additive to any sunscreen formulation.
- Oxybenzone primarily functions as a photostabilizer and sunscreen. It absorbs UVB and short UVA rays
- Zinc oxide is truly a broad-spectrum blocker, protecting from UVA, UVB, and even UVC.
Octyl methoxycinnamate, Avobenzone, Zinc oxide, oxybenzone
- Broad Spectrum: Physical & Chemical Protection against sun rays
- SPF 31: Blocks UVB rays
- UVA Protection: PA+++
- Dermatologically Tested
Direction to Use
- Take the gel generously on your palm and apply on the exposed part of the skin.
- Apply at least 20 minutes before getting under direct sunlight.