Information about Sol. Ketanol 2%
Sol. Ketanol 2% contains Ketoconazole which is designed to treat fungal infections affecting the scalp. You can use it for conditions like stubborn dandruff, psoriasis, and more.
Ketoconazole (2% w/v)
- control dandruff.
- help to relieve the flaking, scaling and itching associated with dandruff.
- it is an azole antifungal that works by preventing the growth of fungus.
Direction to Use
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
- abnormal hair texture, discoloration,
- irritation, or pimple-like bumps on the scalp.
- oiliness or dryness of the hair and scalp.
- treat a skin condition known as pityriasis (tinea versicolor), a fungal infection that causes a lightening or darkening of the skin of the neck, chest, arms, or legs.