No Additional Information
Rotahaler Device is an inhaler used to deliver dry powder medications for treating lung-related ailments. Rotahaler is a dry powder inhaler (DPI) device. Rotahaler is used with different types of Rotacaps (Dry powder capsules for inhalation). Rotahaler, also known as a Revolizer device is pre-metered single dose medication for inhalation. Dry Powder Inhalers (DPI's) are breath-actuated devices and eliminate the need for co-ordination of actuation and breathing in air.
Features of Rotahaler Device:
Direction to Use
• Do not swallow the capsules.
• Use the RotaHaler to take the medicine.
• Do not use the RotaHaler device to take any other medicine.
• The medicine comes as a powder in a capsule that fits into the RotaHaler device. Each capsule contains only a small amount of powder equal to one full dose of medicine.
• Take one of the capsules from the packaging and insert into the Rotahaler. Twist the RotaHaler to pierce open the capsule.
• After the capsule is pierced, take a complete dose of the medicine by breathing in the powder by mouth two times, using the RotaHaler device.
• Throw away any capsules that are not used right away after it is taken out of the package. Do not leave the capsules open to air; they may not work as well.
The RotaHaler comes with a pictogram of the above procedure making it very easy to follow and understand.
The Cipla Rotahaler is just a DPI device. The possible side effects will depend on the capsules containing the medication which are used in this device.