No Additional Information
HCQS contains Hydroxychloroquine sulfate which works by reducing inflammation in people with autoimmune diseases (this is where the body’s immune system attacks itself by mistake).It may impair complement-dependent antigen-antibody reactions; inhibits locomotion of neutrophils and chemotaxis of eosinophils, Increases pH and interferes with lysosomal degradation of hemoglobin, which in turn interferes with digestive vacuole function.
Acute and chronic rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, Malaria.
Direction to Use
• Take this medicine by mouth.
• Swallow the tablets whole with a meal or a glass of milk. Do not crush or chew your tablets.
• If you are taking this medicine for skin problems that are sensitive to sunlight, only take it during periods of high exposure to light.
• The doctor will work out the dose depending on your body weight. If you feel the effect of your medicine is too weak or too strong, do not change the dose yourself, but ask your doctor.
• If you have been taking this medicine for rheumatoid arthritis for a long time (more than 6 months) and you do not feel that it is helping you, see your doctor. This is because the treatment may need to be stopped.
These are uncommon. However, a few people develop a skin rash, indigestion, diarrhoea, headache, blurred vision or bleaching of the hair.