No Additional Information
The Glymed Lotion contains Glycerine and Olive Oil as key ingredients.
- The lotion heals and hydrates the skin leaving it soft, supple and moisturized.
Key benefits/uses of Glymed Lotion
- Glycerine acts as emollient, humectant, therapeutic and a skin healer.
- Humectants in glycerin attract water from the air and it helps in retaining water in the skin. - - Glycerin also acts as a natural medication for fungal infections like eczema and psoriasis, by reducing bruising and helping the infected tissue and cells to repair themselves more quickly.
- Olive oil has antibacterial, anti- inflammatory and has antioxidant properties
- Glymed Lotion leaves the skin moisturized and cleanses without any side effects.
- Helps in smoothing the skin and face by filling in the tiny cracks in the dry skin.
- Has therapeutic effects on wounds and another skin disease, leading skin to look healthier and smoother.
- Increases the thickness of the epidermal layer and improves barrier function. It helps keep harmful chemicals and environmental elements out of the skin and locks moisture in.
- For Dry Skin
Direction to Use
- Wash your face and apply only with clean hands.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.