No Additional Information
Evion 400mg Capsule contains Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 400mg as an active ingredient.
- Vitamin E deficiency is rare but it leads to oxidative damage of the cell membranes leading to the development of myopathic and neurological disorders.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that reacts with free radicals, which are the cause of oxidative damage to cell membranes, without the formation of another free radical in the process.
- It also helps in preventing muscle cramps and fatigue.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Key benefits/ uses of Evion 400mg Capsule:
- Evion 400mg Capsule is indicated for the therapeutic management of Nocturnal Muscle Cramps, Intermittent Claudication and Fibrocystic Breast Disease.
- Also indicated as a dietary supplement, in Malabsorption Syndromes.
- Useful in the reduction of risk of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
- Vitamin E supplementation is also beneficial in Male Infertility.
- Evion is widely used to improve vigour and vitality.
Direction to Use